What is Concrete Wall Cutting?
A wall saw is a track mounted and remote controlled for safe operation. Three Phase electric powered and light weight, ideal for straight and accurate cutting on almost any angle and depth up to 1 metre.
The Benefits for You of Wall Cutting
Remote controlled and mounted to the job the wall saw is a precision cutting machine that leaves a clean straight cut. Ideal for difficult locations such as flush, inverted and confined cuts.
- Remote controlled
- mounted to the job
- precision cutting leaving a clean straight cut
Ideal for difficult cutting locations such as
Quality Concrete Wall Sawing – The Process Explained Simply
- Site induction for operators
- Access, working at heights and hazard evaluation – Safe Work Method Statement
- Determine scope of works of cut or drill work area and conduct Prestart Inspection
- Assess scan report and cross check with markings at cutting location
- Locate water and power supply, Assess waste water and dust control
- Finalise all documentation and permissions with sign off
- Install hazard warnings and place safety spotters
- Cut or drill
- Remove equipment, debris and clean up to client satisfaction
- Assess any hazards and advise client to cover and barricade
- Accurately measure work done and get sign off by client
- Follow client procedure for leaving site
Who is it For?
Construction Project managers, engineers and architects looking for a precision cutting solution.
Wire sawing Work Areas Include…
- Multi Story Construction Sites
- Road Construction and Service Areas
- Hospitals and Medical Centres
- Residential Properties
- Commercial Properties
- Airport and Freight Terminals
- Industrial and Commercial Buildings
- Shopping Centres
- Bridges and Freeways
- Water and Gas Utilities Infrastructure
- Parking Garages
- Bus Stations
- Casinos and Hotels
- Commercial Fit-Outs
- Mines and Ports
- Dams and water services
We have a guaranteed turnaround time of 1-2 business days on all quote requests.
We understand construction project timeframes. We work as an extension of your team and deliver on time so that you can keep to your agreed project schedules.
Areas We Service
We provide comprehensive concrete and stone wall sawing service to clients anywhere in Western Australia. See our map here
Your Next Steps
SPEAK TO OUR TEAM
1300 386 563